Friday, August 28, 2009

more on jobs

I still like my primary job. I think the number of stupid mistakes I am making is decreasing, that is good.
The other day the head boss walked in, it was the first time I'd seen him in the office this course of employment
He said: I heard you were were working here again.
I said: Yeah, and I heard you were in charge.
He made no further comment and walked away.
I know almost everyone's names now, except for Carol, I don't know who she is. Well, I guess she is the one I see whose name I never know.
Today I was thinking about the people I work with, as Bob Grieco would say, some of them have high IQ and not so high of EQ, I don't know about SQ.
A lady asked me if I am a "plant person" I didn't know what she was talking about but I guess it was just her transition into asking me if I like sprouts. I do. The next day she brought me in a zip-lock of mixed sprouts. I have been enjoying them.
This week my secondary job is dog-sitting Dani Girl and Buddy Boy. Before bed I am supposed to say, "Poo poos for night night" and supposedly, "They know exactly what that means." I personally do not think they know what that means.

1 comment:

colleen said...

joy, this made me laugh multiple times.