Wednesday, January 2, 2008

rhinocorn

Q: Oh so you collect rhinocorns?
A: Yes I have rhinoceros collection.

True story (me being the one asking the question). I guess everyone else knows what rhino is an abbreviation of.

My family is quite full of party animals. This picture is from our New Year's Eve party that went from 5:45 to 9:30. We did flip the TV off of Planet Earth DVD"s for long enough to watch the bell drop live in New York. The theme of the party was 'Cereal' we all were supposed to bring our favorite and then sit around eating them. Did I mention that it ended before ten.


Also on New Year's Eve, during the day, there was really nice weather, much like today. I like being in the sunshine.

Now I am in
Huntington Beach. Last night I impressed my cousins with my Wii bowling skills. They are much better than my real bowling skills. Today I am dog sitting and typing some of Grandpa Vern's creative verse. This morning Molly and I walked to the beach it took a little longer than it would have with a dog with properly proportioned legs. So as you can see my life is really exciting these days. Peace out, Joy

No comments: