Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A farewell of pictures

I’m not in Mexico anymore; actually I’ve been back since last Tuesday. Some of you I have seen since then, mostly if you are of the Southern California persuasion because that is where I am. I flew into LA on the 7th, did some laundry in Huntington Beach, went to a church conference, and now I am back in Huntington for a wedding on Saturday and then I’ll fly home on Sunday.

Yesterday I rode my bike to the post office and it was quite the dramatic experience. Just trying to pump the bike tire wore me out then when I got to the post office my water bottle had condensated on my mail so I couldn’t send it. Tragic.

Basically my real life has little entertainment value so I was planning on retreating back to Mexican life even though it is now a little out dated. However, this afternoon I can’t think of any witty anecdotes to share so instead I’m going to attach three pictures.


A man riding through the town on a donkey. No that is not a usual occurrence.


Seven girls that go to Luz’s house on Saturdays for breakfast and Bible class. I could write pages on their family stories but instead I’ll just try to remember all their names. The two on the left are sisters, Lola in the back and Meme in the front. The three in the middle are sisters too, Melissa, Dariana and I’m totally drawing a blank. The last two are Denise and Daniela.



This is of my two best Mascotan friends, Dahlia and Deisey. This picture was taken at the walk around the square thing. Dahlia actually met her husband at one of them so she was giving Deisey and me pointers. When I saw her again the next day she was quite disappointed that I was still single. I was very blessed to get to know these girls during my trips to Mexico and I pray for them frequently that they don’t get caught up in the crazy immorality of those around them.


Well that is all I have to say. Thank you.

No comments: