Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Facts

Welcome Back! I missed you in January, but here is a little about what is going on.
I hear in parts of the US there are blizzards going on. San Ramon is not one of those parts. I’m sitting outside in short sleeves right now and not one bit chilly.
My newest nephew was born last week, Raymond Joel. He’s not a small baby I guess I wasn’t either. I think bigger babies are more human-like anyways. Here is our picture.

Another thing that was born was my salt and pepper shakers. I think the gestation period was about the same.



I’m going on holiday next week to England. I’m excited. Why?
1) I get to see Keiz
2) I get to see England
3) I get to take time off work

Work is fine. We’re having a Super Bowl celebration on Friday. Last year I won $25 so I hope that happens again.

This morning I was decorating the bulletin board for February.


While performing research I discovered something fascinating about conversation hearts. Every year they have add them with a theme. Like one year was “A menu for love” so they added things like “Table 4 Two” and “Honey Bun.” And another year was “Animal Attraction” so they had “Take a Walk” and “UR A Tiger.” When they first stated they said longer things like “Please send a lock of your hair by return mail.” I think I’ve found my calling.
Evidently you didn’t miss much in January

No comments: