Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adios August, hola rest of the year

Once like two years ago my brother Jeremy told me that I shouldn’t hide important information in the end of these things. Really, define important. You’ll have to search REALLY hard to find any important information here so don’t get your hopes up.
On Saturday I’m going to Nicaragua until the 20th. I thought as I got closer I would have fabulous details to fill you in on. This is what I have instead a plane ticket (round-trip), the equivalent of $6 US in Nicaraguan currency, about 6 packages people have shipped to me to bring down, a weather report of thunder showers. There are a few holes in my plans but I’m sure but the time I fly home they will all be filled in.
Other news I went to an A’s game with my office a few Friday’s ago. I learned about all the behaviors that my roommates and I skipped out on in college and discovered that 60 is not to old to party hard. I attached a picture of me eating the worst churro of my life, $4. I didn’t have an A’s shirt to wear so I wore my chlorophyll shirt, it is green and we sell chemicals.

My sister Julie made some comment about me working on my hope chest. My recent addition to it is this lovely ceramic tray that I painted at Color-Me-Mine. It will get stashed with my salt and pepper shakers if they ever are finished. I did my painting with my friend Keri, she made a tile in honor of her snake. Lucky you get to view both of these.

No comments: